m Ransley

Heat in the red bottle, Isiprople alcohol absorbes the most water, twice
as much as the yellow bottle Heat or straight denatured alcohol should
make it burnable. It may take 6 bottles of heat. I used to live in
Europe and brought over an American T Bird with a 390, Often I would
pour in 2-3 literes of alcohol the gas was so crappy the car would
hardly run. Alcohol absorbes water and allows it to burn in the
alcohol, Easiest is to get it running with alcohol, run it down and put
in better gas. I had a Clark gas station near me constantly selling bad
gas, the service station across the street was draining alot of their
customers tanks and the station was paying for it. The worst time to buy
gas is the day before and day after the delivery truck comes, all the
crap on the bottom is stirred up.