Joseph Meehan

Stormin Mormon wrote:
I got a load of bad gas in the truck. Only starts if I give it a
squirt of ether. This is getting tired in a hurry.

Exactly what do you mean by "bad gas?"

Water, old, dirty moldy ????

The fix sort of depends on the problem. I suspect you are going to have
a clogged filter as well.

Hint. Depending on your truck you may be able to access the tank via
the opening for the fuel gauge. You also may need to drop the tank, no easy
job with a full tank.

You may want to try www.cartalk.com Be sure to include information
about why you think the gas is bad and exactly what make model and year of
truck. You are likely to get specific information for your truck.

I've tried the siphons with the squeeze bulb. Only barely acceptable.
And I got on eof the Mr. Goodpump with the piston pump. Still only
marginal.

Anyone out there tell me how to safely drain a couple galons of gas
into a gascan. Then I can go buy some of a different brand of gas,
and hope it mixes in.

That ether can routine is getting irritating.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia's Muire duit