Gunner

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 15:21:02 -0400, "Waynemak"
wrote:

I picked up one of these Bumper lifts, almost like a small fork lift but
would not roll with a load. Anyhow it was free and I figured the jack was
the problem. Well the jack didn't lift all the way up maybe 1/4 of the way.
I decided I might just try this jack fluid that fixes seals, I know it won't
work. What is does is leak fluid when you lift the handle not push down, I
suppose it leaks by the seals, then when lifting handle for next stroke it
has no where to go.

What is the proper way to fill these?
Is replacing seals just not worth it?

Generally the seals in the pump handle are nothing more than o rings
and are easily replaced. Now if the shaft is worn..thats another
issue.

Gunner

Rule #35
"That which does not kill you,