Michael Dauria

Robert11 wrote:
Hello:

Heard there's a walk-behind type of grass mower available now with electric
start.
Not sure of brand; possibly Toro /

Can't be too popular (yet), as this is the first time I've heard about it,
and HD didn't have any.

How do they work; plug it in like a snowblower (or battery ?) ?

With my bad back, it sure sounds desireable.

Think it's a good investment, or not proven yet technology for lawnmowers ?

Thanks,
Bob

I remember way back when I was a youngest in the 70s. My father had a
toro (I think) lawnmower that was a wind-up start. Kinda weird, there
was a crank on the top of the motor, you would wind it up a bunch of
times and then hit this button. Its was a long time ago and I kinda
remember that it didn't start all that well.