Bob G.

If you can get through a winter on three fills of a hundred-gallon tank,
then
you should quit complaining and count your blessings. :-) Either your
house is
unbelievably well insulated, or you live in a climate with *very* mild
winters. We're in a home with natural gas now, but in our previous home
with
LP, we needed five and sometimes six fills of a FIVE hundred gallon tank
get through the fall and winter.

Sorry BUT I am not heating my home ... The building I am heating is
my garage/woodshop.... and I keep the thermostat set at 45-50
degrees ..until I am out in the building ..

Bob