Scott McDaniel

I seriously doubt your all-in-one remote would work on your window unit. I'm
sure you can find an 800 number on the unit somewhere ... call it and order
a replacement remote, couldn't cost too much.

"Mikepier" wrote in message
oups.com...
I went to the local appliance store yesterday shopping for an A/C unit.
They had a Friedrich 13,000 BTU 220V floor model that they wanted to
give me for $300( New one goes for almost twice that). Only thing is
there is no remote, but it originally came with one. Is there any way I
can program a universal remote for an A/C, or do I have to get a
replacement remote from Friedrich?