Brian Lawson

Hey distracted,

Not sure whether it qualifies within your desired "few hours drive",
but NAMES is on a week from Saturday and Sunday. April 23 &24, just
south of Detroit. Always some good stuff for sale, and for sure
some....whoops... X that,....it's ALL good stuff, to see. If you
think about going, get back to me and I'll help with directions.

By the way, coming back with machinery, the only "Customs" charge is
for PST and GST on the equivalent Canadian funds. No duty, and no
hassle.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

ps...if you do go, have me paged and I'll buy you a coffee.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

distracted wrote:
I am looking for a good used 36"ish lathe & small mill suitable for a
basement shop & preferably with some tooling & at a reasonable price.

Does anyone know where I might look in Toronto, Ontario or within a
few hours drive?

I bought a fairly good southbend 9a lathe from eBay and paid a
*reasonable* price - Unfortunately with work and more importantly
space, I have hardly used her. Great American Iron. Lots of extras

Would be willing to let it go for the same as I paid or might part it
out on eBay
I'm in Toronto

email works for contact

Tom