TURTLE

Default heating system air filters that remove fibreglass

"anita" wrote in message

I am in the process of learning about fibreglass lined metal ducts which
we probably have in our house, and its an old house (early 80s).

So till I figure out what needs to be done and if we can afford it, is
there some kind of air filter we can use with our heating system (not
the portable room filter kind) to get rid of fibreglass particles if
any.

I was looking at electrostatic filters, does this do the job ? Is
there any specific kind/brand one would recommend ?

Thanks
anita

This is Turtle.

Well in any case get a 3M filter from Walmart for about $3.00 and it will stop
any fiberglass that would be in the air.

TURTLE