smithfarms pure kona

On 7 Apr 2005 17:32:28 -0700, "RicodJour"
wrote:

smithfarms pure kona wrote:
Yesterday, my dryer ran out of propane. I was drying a load of
laundry and didn't realise the gas had run out. When I checked the
clothes, they were damp-ish but they were covered in what looked

like
snipped.......
How long were the clothes sitting in that damp state? That black

stuff
may be mold.

No it was just about an hour. I put them in the dryer and went to get
them after an hour. Something somehow got into the dryer and I have
no clue.

BTW We put in a new propane and the problem is not happening today but
I never want it to happen again.

aloha,
Thunder.
smithfarms.com