Gerald Nunn

"The Real Tom" tom @ www.Love-Calculators.com wrote in message
Rumor has it, there are other houses for sale. I would move on to
them.

If your looking for a newer standard house then yes, there is a lot of
choice. If your looking for an older house with a lot of character then the
choices become limited, hence my dilemma.

Anyways, I went ahead and bought the house after the mold was cleaned up and
the attic re-inspected. The inspector stated that it was a very minor mold
issue and that the renovations that were done should be sufficient to
prevent recurrence of it. Thanks to everyone who responded for their advice,
I appreciate it.

Gerald