Default Sharp 27G-S60 won't turn on

I'm a newbie and not a professional TV repair person. I have a 27-inch
sharp 27G-S60 model television that one day just stopped working
(picture wouldn't come on after hitting power button). I removed it
and put it aside. I took it to a repair shop and they said they
plugged it in and it worked fine and didn't charge me (very strange).
I used it for another 6 months or so and the same thing happened.

When you hit the power button, a click is heard but absolutely nothing
on the screen. Could the tube be busted or maybe a power supply
problem? I've also found from other posts that it could be a voltage
regulator. FYI, the set was manufactured in 1995.

Can someone point me in the direction of a schematic for this set?Any
advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.