distracted

Drop me a line at ericdwilson (at) yahoo.com. Eric

wrote in message roups.com...
distracted wrote:
I am looking for a good used 36"ish lathe & small mill suitable for a
basement shop & preferably with some tooling & at a reasonable price.

Does anyone know where I might look in Toronto, Ontario or within a
few hours drive?

I bought a fairly good southbend 9a lathe from eBay and paid a
*reasonable* price - Unfortunately with work and more importantly
space, I have hardly used her. Great American Iron. Lots of extras

Would be willing to let it go for the same as I paid or might part it
out on eBay
I'm in Toronto

email works for contact

Tom