Duane Bozarth

"Bob S." wrote:
Used in the correct strengths for residential application on grasses,
the stated results are probably correct. But used in military strengths
to obliterate whole jungles is another matter altogether.

He put on liquid concentrate in enough volume to saturate everything
including the ground for five years? Seems like he must have had a 55
gal drum of the stuff.

I've spilled while filled the sprayer full concentrate and while it will
kill all, there certainly will be regrowth by the following year.

1/2-life ~ 3 wks -- ~17 half-lives/year * 5 yrs == 85 half-lives --
2^-85 ~ 2E-26 initial concentration at that time. 2^-17 ~ 8E-6 after
one year. If it was still totally dead after that, I'd still say it was
something other than (or in addition to) 2,4-D/2,4,5-T