dgadams

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 10:36:56 +0000, Mike S. wrote:

I plan on building a roll around shop assembly bench simular to the one Mark
posted. Question I had was which castors would be less prone to get flat
spots from sitting in one place, plastic or the rubber? So far found the
castors at Grizzly's web site to be the best bang for the buck.

I've used the Grizzly casters. They worked OK in my application
(shop carts) but if I had it to do over again I'd spend more
for better quality. The carts have been in service for several months,
but I don't think the Grizzly units will last.