Gunner

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 11:02:33 -0500, "Tim Williams"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
I can be your worst nightmare, kid. Dont push your luck.

Well...you missed your chance there... rifles are notoriously hard to shoot
anything a few thousand miles away. G

Good grief...violence? Why whould I use violence?

Want me to send you a real nice love letter, and see how good your OE
security features are?

Eh, be my guest... I've probably got worse before. LOL

Tim

You have been the recipient of nameless broadcast attacks, like most
of us here. Being targeted is another story.

Been there, done that, lost the server.

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized,
merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas