Gunner

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 07:57:09 -0400, Jeff Williams
wrote:

You would be surprised what you can fit in your basement, I have a
Colchester Dominion 13x36 in my cold cellar. (Gunner: basically the
same as your Colchester) Took it apart, took the base down the stairs
and a budy and I took the head down. I then strapped the bed to a
sturdy doubled up aluminum ladder and sent it in a basement window to a
series of come-a-longs and lowered it a cart that I wheeled into the
"lathe room"

G....your next of kin is gonna love you after you have gone on to
the eternal break room.

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized,
merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas