Unquestionably Confused

on 4/11/2005 11:51 AM lid said the following:

None of you gave me any help you moron.
I already had a solution.
A hub from a utility trailer bolted to my work bench.
I was looking for a 'ready to wear' more elegant solution in a bearing assembly.
Something already out there.
Lee Valley had already said a lazy susan bearing would not work but that didn't
stop some of you from insisting they were wrong.

BTW you putz I hold 3 patents that have paid me over $12,000 dollars in the past
ten years. Peanuts for sure but it isn't my job, it a result of always trying to
make my hobbies more efficient.
I'm a hobby woodworker and gardener, and full time computer tech, not a pretend
engineer like some of you morons.

So **** off. I politely gave all the information needed to explain my problem.
Then I was insulted because I wouldn't give you detailed plans of my end use.
You don't need to know my end use to answer the question.

I have a welding shop attaching a flange to the axle stub of a utility trailer
hub assembly right now.
It is perfect for my needs, no thanks to this group of ignoramuses.

It's really a shame that some folks have to get testy like this when
they toss out a plea for help to a group of "unknowns."

It's also a shame that when folks attempt to help them, take the time to
"really get into the problem" in an effort to help are thwarted or,
worse yet, ridiculed by the very person they sought to help simple
because they 1) chose to share their personal experiences, 2) asked more
questions so as to make an informed suggestion or 3) had the audacity to
suggest that perhaps a clerk at a woodworking supply emporium - even one
as well thought of as Lee Valley - MIGHT not be endowed with infallibility.

As for that, perhaps you gave Lee Valley more information than you gave
us. Maybe you didn't ask them at all? I realize that the above
information may have been "snipped" but I find it difficult to believe
they would tell you it wouldn't work since they have a numnber of "lazy
susan" devices that will handle up to 1,000 lbs and could be had in a
size that would rival the size of the turntable itself albeit at a loss
of capacity in that it would only hold 660 lbs.

I'm glad you found something perfect for your needs. Did it include a
gift certificate to a Dale Carnegie Course or a class in effective writing?

Plonk!