Grandpa Koca

Noozer wrote:
I've seen several living room tables where you could pull up on the top and
it would lift up about 10 to 12 inches and a bit closer to the sofa. This is
a triangular table that moves toward one point when lifted.

All the tables like this I've found would be perfect for our livingroom, but
are made with REALLY crappy pressboard & paper veneer.

I'd like to build my own version of this table, but I don't know what the
"hinge" they use is called.

Does anyone know what this hinge is called and where I could get one?

Something like this?:
http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product...erings_id=2318

--
Grandpa Koca - SAHD for 6 - Keeper of the Perpetual Kindergarten
My opinion is neither copyrighted nor trademarked. It is price