Noozer

Default "hinge" for lift top cocktail table?

I've seen several living room tables where you could pull up on the top and
it would lift up about 10 to 12 inches and a bit closer to the sofa. This is
a triangular table that moves toward one point when lifted.

All the tables like this I've found would be perfect for our livingroom, but
are made with REALLY crappy pressboard & paper veneer.

I'd like to build my own version of this table, but I don't know what the
"hinge" they use is called.

Does anyone know what this hinge is called and where I could get one?