DOUGLAS

"stretch" wrote in message
oups.com...
m Ransley,

I just went to a class on mold remediation a couple of weeks ago. The
bleach thing was a question that I asked. The instructor recommended
against using it, because people sensitised to mold don't need any
other chemicals in the air among other things. The instructor had a
lot of letters after his name, he was a Certified Indoor
Environmentalist, among other things. The web site for his company is
www.ptainc.com. I usually don't just blow smoke, I have some basis for
what I say. I am passing on information here that I just got a couple
of weeks ago. In fact he will be sending me more information through
our association shortly. Our association is the South Carolina
Association of Heating and Air Conditioning Contractors (SCAHACC) and
they sponsored the class.

Stretch

AH!
You've included the magic words:
HIS Company

Of course, he's going to find reasons why do-it-yourself remedies won't
work.

I don't care how many letters he has after his name.
He has a vested interest and is hardly a neutral authority.

As another poster mentioned, bleach doesn't stay in the air long enough to
cause anyone long term allergies.
Heck, if it did, we better damn well stop using it in schools, offices,
hospitals and homes everywhere

Doug