Bob G

Hi,
Really? Ever had 100% moisture free anything? Ever remember car
carburetor throat covered with ice in winter
in old days? Gasoline freezes as well. Anything will freeze at 300
degree what? F, C or K?
I live in cold climate my cottage neighbors who have LP suppy always
worry about freeze while I am on NG with
worry free. LP contains more Butane in winter.
Tony

Strange I just did a quick search on Propane and did not find the
freezing point...they only listed the boiling point...which was minus
44 degrees F... Butane on the other hand boils at positive 32
degrees F...

So BOTH gasses will be boiling when the air temp reaches 32 deg F..or
freezing...

Yes I realize that moisture can get into almost everything..including
gas lines....BUT it would take a heck of a lot of moisture in a pretty
small gas line to stop the flow of gas...not impossible I will admit
but unlikely ...

Bob Griffiths