Alan

"Harry Everhart" wrote in message
I know this is the wrong group - but I like the answers on here better.

My wife was gardening last week and now has poison ivy over her.

The yard in our new Florida home is big and wooded and full of this
stuff.

How would you get rid of it? Wife loves to work in the yard.

Harry

Killing it is not enough- it must be removed by the roots. I hire someone
else to do it, but if you can't, follow this link:

http://www.whyy.org/91FM/ybyg/poisonivy.html

Scroll down the page. There is a 7 step procedure.

BTW, the advice in other messages is full of errors. For example, the oil is
water-soluble, not water repellant. Don't use soap (at first- see the link).
Don't EVER burn poison ivy.

Good luck!