Tony Hwang

Bob G. wrote:

Hi,
LP has summer blend and winter blend. If you're in cold climate, summer
blend left over in tank may freeze.
Tony

============
Say What.....?
Do a.. google.. and look up the freezing point of Propane...
Not sure but it is at least a minus 300 degrees...

Bob Griffiths.

Hi,
Really? Ever had 100% moisture free anything? Ever remember car
carburetor throat covered with ice in winter
in old days? Gasoline freezes as well. Anything will freeze at 300
degree what? F, C or K?
I live in cold climate my cottage neighbors who have LP suppy always
worry about freeze while I am on NG with
worry free. LP contains more Butane in winter.
Tony