Kyle Boatright

"twfsa" wrote in message
news:JkY4e.12$wL.11@lakeread07...
I just replaced mine from a 50 cfm to 130 cfm vented it to the soffit where
there was a vent, however before I did this I started to notice roofs in
the neighborhood looking for roof vents, can't say that I seen any. Thats
not saying that the soffit is the best.If the roof vent is best, there not
that expensive, why are there not more of them out there.

It is good practice to hide vents by putting them on roof at the back of the
house, where they are more or less invisible from the street. This may (or
may not) be why you can't see vents from the street.

When I re-roof I'll look where mine is vented to see if there is any mold
or rot.

Tom