Holly in France

On Fri, 8 Apr 2005 19:30:43 +0100, Mary Fisher wrote:

"Holly in France" wrote in message
On Fri, 8 Apr 2005 15:13:29 +0100, Mary Fisher wrote:

"Holly in France" wrote in message

If you were to hang a birdtable, nuts, fat balls etc off a wire
like this, between two largish (so they couldn't jump over it) bits of
spinning slate/board etc, I wonder if it might work for squirrels too??
Just a thought....

It's one of the common ways of dealing with them,

Is it? Oh well, great minds think alike then :-)

It wasn't my idea!

I know, but it was mine! :-) Not originally apparently, but in that I
thought of it independently.

But if I wanted to kill squirrels, which I don't, it would have been one I'd
try.

Perhaps this wasn't clear - I wasn't suggesting it as method of killing
them, just of making them fall off before they reached the birdtable.

--
Holly, in France
Holiday home in Dordogne