Andy Luckman

Default Help please toilet problem (OT Reply)

In article , Seri
wrote:

This is all by the by and merely me trying not to make myself seem quite so
foolish for flying off the handle about something for which I had no real
right to do so about. I'm kind of surprised that after all my messages this
was the first time anyone had mentioned it, and also feel that Andy could
have been a lot darn more civil about it, but, each to their own and all
that.

I didn't consider my response to be that uncivil. Perhaps I am just so
astounded that anyone would imagine that a reply could precede a quote
under any circumstances. It's not as if you ever see it done in the press
etc.

Another point to bear in mind is that I, like many of the group, often use
GPRS to access mail and news. You can imagine that it does little for the
temper when you have to download reams of previous irrelevance because of
those who will not trim to context.

So apologies if you felt I was harsh.

--
AJL Electronics