Gunner

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 22:53:58 GMT, "Laurie Forbes"
wrote:

Am hoping the computer types out there can help me with this problem. For
some unknown reason, the spell checker in my Outlook Express has started
returning an "Error Occured When Spell Checking" message (no other
information is given). I cannot find a reference to this error anywhere in
the docs and also cannot figure out how to delete and reload Outlook Express
(it seems to be built into XP). I have tried reloading XP (in update mode)
but that accomplished nothing useful.

Anyone have any suggestions??

TIA for any help..........

Laurie Forbes

Yes. Never every again click on the icon for Outlead Exploder. Its
bad juju.

If you want to read the newsgroups, us a real newsgroup reader like
Agent or similar. If you want to do email, use a real email program
like Eudora, or Pegasus, etc etv

If you Absolutly have to have an intergrated package, download and
instll the free Thunderbird. It does both rather well, without a built
in suicide tendency.

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized,
merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas