Duane Bozarth

Harry Everhart wrote:

In article ,
"TURTLE" wrote:
I use that 2-4-D to kill anything and including trees but I have not heard of
2-4-5-T . I can't see this stuff getting any better than the regular 2-4-D
stuff. Do they sell this 2-4-5-T stuff where they sell 2-4-D stuff ?
TURTLE

Where do I buy 2-4-D?
I want some now.
Harry

Any Borq lawn will almost certainly carry Ortho or other homeowner
brands/concentrations. Ag supply places will probably be cheaper and
have wider range (although you may not be able to buy many w/o
applicator license depending on state). 2,4,5-T is one of those that
may well be restricted, I'm not sure. I've an ag applicator cert so
don't which of the many old standbys that have more recently become
restricted.

Obviously, pay attention to labels and wear appropriate gear (mainly
gloves and glasses to protect from spills/splashes while mixing,
although don't go spraying it around where you're misting yourself,
either.... )