Oscar_Lives

I would have Steve work on my HVAC equipment any time. He is first-rate and
is not a hack.

"Fred" wrote in message

Actually, it show you for exactly what you a a spamming scumbag
with absolutely no morals or ethics.
.

On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 00:04:03 -0400, "Steve@carolinabreezehvac"
wrote:

nospam wrote in message
. ..
On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 21:50:35 -0500, "Steve@carolinabreezehvac"
wrote:

"TURTLE" wrote in message
.. .
This is Turtle

alt.hvac newsgroup has become nothing but a Disrespect of all,

Canceling
of post
by the bundles by the people who did not make them, and has become

nothing
but a
newsgroup for the ones that can curse or bitch the loudest and can
deliever the
most pain on the one that disagrees with them. alt.hvac is trash now

and
now I
see 3 alt.hvac members are starting the disrespect game here at
alt.home.repair.
If you don't want the alt.home.repair to look and be just like

alt.hvac.
Just
don't speak to any of these 3 members and the trouble can't start
here.

You have been warned now.

Any Question can be answered by e-mail.

TURTLE

Terry...

sigh...

You are no angel, and to think that I took Noons advice and gave you
some
thought.
I respect Noon, but you have lost mine. Thats sad too...whats more sad
is
that someones gonna take your backwoods hillbilly **** and get hurt one

day.

Excuse me, you make comments like this while having your
carolinabreezehvac.com domain in your post?

Good business practice. Want to spew some more discriminating
garbage?

:\

Seeing as how I own it, and Usenet isnt a place that I get tons of work
from, so what? altho, back when I was REALLY being a bitch in here, and
calling out every hack in the place, I got tons of work off of here.
Whats more, several people in here have purchased from me, and know that I
abhor a hack. If you cant take the sometimes **** off from me, I dont want
you as a customer. Hows that?

The facts are simple, beer can cold is Terrys way of charging a unit, and
thats a hacks way. If he cant check superheat, and subcool, then hes
screwing his customers. I work on stuff that guys like he have worked on
prior, and nine out of ten times, its worse than it was before they
touched
it.

You know, I dont have to offer what I do to those that bother to write and
ask questions. Some guys are actually charging for advice via the net.
Free is free, and you dont have to read it, but if you are going to read
and
follow advice, might I suggest that you do from someone that actually
knows
what sub-cool is, why you check it, and actually does it....Terry aint it.
Terry, while hes got his moments, might be a nice guy. The general
consensus
is that he talks a good game to those with no clue, but to our
professionals
that have read his crap, its that..crap.

Would you rather have your system repaired by a pro that isnt going to
mince
words, and tells you like it is, or one that sugar coats it and makes you
feel all warm and fuzzy and is literally stealing from you?
If you chose the latter then by all means, go with the Turtle.

BTW....been in biz for over 10 years and improving each year...how about
you? You kiss everyones ass to make a sale? I dont. its either broke, or
its
screwed up...either way, it can be fixed or repaired. I am not one to
sugar
coat things and tell you something to make you feel better.
I just bought the last stock from a guy here that did that..he kissed ass,
lasted 4 years, and when he finally realized that people could tell a snow
job, things quit coming. Why else would I be offering some units below
wholesale in some areas of the country? BTW..funny..shipped all but a few,
and all of the units went to people outside of the
state...hummm...yea...Ill
stick with calling a spade a spade and doing things my way.
But thanks for the advice...(rolls eyes)