TURTLE

Default Warning to the newsgroup for being trashed

This is Turtle

alt.hvac newsgroup has become nothing but a Disrespect of all, Canceling of post
by the bundles by the people who did not make them, and has become nothing but a
newsgroup for the ones that can curse or bitch the loudest and can deliever the
most pain on the one that disagrees with them. alt.hvac is trash now and now I
see 3 alt.hvac members are starting the disrespect game here at alt.home.repair.
If you don't want the alt.home.repair to look and be just like alt.hvac. Just
don't speak to any of these 3 members and the trouble can't start here.

You have been warned now.

Any Question can be answered by e-mail.

TURTLE

Steve@carolinabreezehvac

"TURTLE" wrote in message
This is Turtle

alt.hvac newsgroup has become nothing but a Disrespect of all, Canceling

of post
by the bundles by the people who did not make them, and has become nothing

but a
newsgroup for the ones that can curse or bitch the loudest and can

deliever the
most pain on the one that disagrees with them. alt.hvac is trash now and

now I
see 3 alt.hvac members are starting the disrespect game here at

alt.home.repair.
If you don't want the alt.home.repair to look and be just like alt.hvac.

Just
don't speak to any of these 3 members and the trouble can't start here.

You have been warned now.

Any Question can be answered by e-mail.

TURTLE

Terry...

sigh...

You are no angel, and to think that I took Noons advice and gave you some
thought.
I respect Noon, but you have lost mine. Thats sad too...whats more sad is
that someones gonna take your backwoods hillbilly **** and get hurt one day.

pjm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 20:44:47 -0600, "TURTLE"
wrote:

This is Turtle

The hack, the weasel, aka Turtle.

If you want a really big repair bill, take his advice - he
offers it freely enough. Then, when you have to call a pro to undo
the damage he caused, you'll pay for it double.

Terry Lee aka Turtle aka Weasel claims to have been in the
HVAC business since he was 6 years old.

That was also when he stopped learning anything about HVAC.
So today, he knows as much as your average 6 year old.

Actually, he's been doing it for 40 years, without learning
anything, so he knows as much as 40 average 6 year olds put together.
He tends to talk like 40 6 year olds, too.

Call him on his bull****, and he retreats into what he thinks
is an insult, calling people 'college boy'. That's his idea of an
insult, seeing as in his backwood Louisiana bayou, 'dem dere edicated
city slickers' are frowned upon, and often chased out of town by the
inbred locals.

TURTLE

"Steve@carolinabreezehvac" wrote in
message news

"TURTLE" wrote in message
[...]

This is Turtle.

I'm Sorry that you tried to have a open mine and failed. I will not reply to
your disrespect here for it will be just another start of a flame war in
alt.home.repair which i have just warned about. Go back over to the scum bowl of
alt.hvac and i will discuss disrepect with you where it is acceptiable.

TURTLE

Matt

Paul,

Every word you post verifies what a confirmed loser you are.

This is alt.home.repair; not alt.hvac - and Terry has helped more
people here then you ever have in your entire life.

If you are looking for support on your twisted, hateful views - look
elsewhere.

The people here know ALL ABOUT YOU, your hate, your insecurity, you
post cancelling....... they know EVERYTHING about you that makes you
such a sad, sad person.

Strange - I can't recall Terry ever:

1. Calling someone an asshole/jerk/****head for asking a question.
2. Cancelling someones post because ge didn't like it.
3. Sucking up to a group of minion trolls so that his power base would
remain secure.
4. On and on and on.

Paul, like I said, the people here are quite familiar with you. They
are quite familiar with what a cesspool you turned alt.hvac into, and
probably 65-75% of the people here have been insulted by you at some
point for simply asking a question.

The people here are also quite familiar with me. I've apologized to
them, and I've promised to stop doing the reprehensible things I've
done in the past. If I'm lucky, they will give me another chance.

I've a feeling you wont get one.

PS:

I still forgive you.

Your friend,
Matt

TURTLE

wrote:

[...]

I don't reply to Trolls !

TURTLE

toller

Any reason you can't do this by email, without involving us?

Matt

Yep.

So that any new visitors to the group can see whate a hatefull person
Paul Milligan is; and they will know in advance to stay away froom him,
as he has nothing of value to add.

Matt

TURTLE

"toller" wrote in message
Any reason you can't do this by email, without involving us?

This is Turtle.

I did not persue the conversation because of starting a flame war in a
respectiable newsgroup. I told them if the want a flame war or disrespect to
take it up at alt.hvac where it is acceptiable to do so.

TURTLE

m Ransley

OH Great now that Pjm`s trash group is unusable he has to come here to
spew his rude imature BS crap.

Yea Pjm the founding father of alt hvac your group is just like you,
and it followed your pathetic depressing overbearing lead.

Hey PJM this is a H.O. group keep your pro BS head kickin crap outa
here , Get it. Just like you kicked every H.Os butt out for years on
every post you deserve that here.

Turtle deserves the respect here he has given this group, here he has
given only helpfull advise, unlike Pjm who gives none to HOs. but is the
rudest SOB around.

CB you help here, but so does Turtle, so is anyone perfect?

Thank God for guys like Turtle and places like www.heatinghelp.com "
The Wall"

Brian

1) Those forged cancels should be reported to
news.admin.net-abuse.usenet newsgroup.

2) We could always create alt.home.repair.hvac,
alt.home.repair.hvac.moderated, or even
alt.hvac.repair.moderated

And with moderated group one can set robomoderator
to reject cmsg cancel as subject.

All it takes is folks vote.

BrownTiger

RICARDO AQUINO

Stop feeding this thread and imminently it'll go stagnant.

stretch

Matt,

It is obvious that you are also hateful, and everyone can see that too.
If you want to take the high road, then stop your cussing, profanity
and name calling. BTW, You started it. Now everyone is wallowing in
the same gutter and it isn't helping anyone. Find something productive
to do and quit clogging this newsgroup with your redundant, superfluous
messages.

Stretch

Joseph Meehan

TURTLE wrote:
This is Turtle

alt.hvac newsgroup has become nothing but a Disrespect of all,
Canceling of post by the bundles by the people who did not make them,
and has become nothing but a newsgroup for the ones that can curse or
bitch the loudest and can deliever the most pain on the one that
disagrees with them. alt.hvac is trash now and now I see 3 alt.hvac
members are starting the disrespect game here at alt.home.repair. If
you don't want the alt.home.repair to look and be just like alt.hvac.
Just don't speak to any of these 3 members and the trouble can't
start here.
You have been warned now.

Any Question can be answered by e-mail.

TURTLE

Sorry to say, there is much truth in what you say.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

Matt

I'll vote for it.

Tell me how I can help.

Matt

Yep, and I apologized for it.

Ed

"stretch" wrote

Matt,

It is obvious that you are also hateful, and everyone can see that too.
If you want to take the high road, then stop your cussing, profanity
and name calling. BTW, You started it. Now everyone is wallowing in
the same gutter and it isn't helping anyone. Find something productive
to do and quit clogging this newsgroup with your redundant, superfluous
messages.

Stretch

Glad to see that I wasn't the only one that noticed that.

Turtle, OTOH, adds value to this group.

Matt

I also apologize to you Ed.

Ed

"Matt" wrote

I also apologize to you Ed.

Right.

Joseph

snip

This is Turtle.

I don't reply to Trolls !

TURTLE

Turtle, you cast the first stone here and this matt character brought
over his spittle into here.

Since we just lost a Pope, maybe the term "Let he who is without sin
cast the first stone" apply here. Way to many first stones being tossed
lately... (TIC)

Joseph

Matt

Joseph,

I've been posting here for a while now, sometimes serious, mostly not.

If I ever insulted you, I apologize.

On 2 Apr 2005 20:16:37 -0800, "Matt" wrote:

Yep.

So that any new visitors to the group can see whate a hatefull person
Paul Milligan is; and they will know in advance to stay away froom him,
as he has nothing of value to add.

Matt

And they can see you're an out of work ex-plumber with a bug
up your ass, which I planted there.

Asshole.

On 3 Apr 2005 05:36:34 -0700, "Brian" wrote:

1) Those forged cancels should be reported to
news.admin.net-abuse.usenet newsgroup.

2) We could always create alt.home.repair.hvac,
alt.home.repair.hvac.moderated, or even
alt.hvac.repair.moderated

Go for it.

Quitcher bitching and ****ing do what I **DID** 10 years ago.
Knock yourself out.

I look forward to seeing your new groups come into existence.
It's easy. Where are they ?????

And with moderated group one can set robomoderator
to reject cmsg cancel as subject.

No, you can't, asshole. You don't know what a cancel is, or
how it works, and you don't know what a moderator is, or how that
works. You also don't know how a superceded is, or how it works. Or
a newgroup, or a remgroup, or anything else.

So shut the **** up.

All it takes is folks vote.

No, it takes a bit more than that, asshole.

TURTLE

wrote in message
[...]

Hey Paul ! Your not at alt.hvac which you believe you control. When Speaking
with disrespect, check to see who owns the newsgroup your speaking in for your
in alt.home.repair which you do not own and control. Please take your disrespect
back where it come from at alt.hvac.

TURTLE

nospam

On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 21:50:35 -0500, "Steve@carolinabreezehvac"
wrote:

"TURTLE" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Excuse me, you make comments like this while having your
carolinabreezehvac.com domain in your post?

Good business practice. Want to spew some more discriminating
garbage?

:\

pjm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 17:27:47 -0500, "TURTLE"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
[...]

I checked, and you don't one ****-all, you ****ing hack, so
shut your pie hole.

TURTLE

wrote in message
On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 17:27:47 -0500, "TURTLE"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Software salesman should be able to speak better than that to get your point
across. Or maybe you are loaded and that would explain it. Try to speak better
next time. You do have a GED , Right !

TURTLE

Steve@carolinabreezehvac

nospam wrote in message ...
On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 21:50:35 -0500, "Steve@carolinabreezehvac"
wrote:

"TURTLE" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Seeing as how I own it, and Usenet isnt a place that I get tons of work
from, so what? altho, back when I was REALLY being a bitch in here, and
calling out every hack in the place, I got tons of work off of here.
Whats more, several people in here have purchased from me, and know that I
abhor a hack. If you cant take the sometimes **** off from me, I dont want
you as a customer. Hows that?

The facts are simple, beer can cold is Terrys way of charging a unit, and
thats a hacks way. If he cant check superheat, and subcool, then hes
screwing his customers. I work on stuff that guys like he have worked on
prior, and nine out of ten times, its worse than it was before they touched
it.

You know, I dont have to offer what I do to those that bother to write and
ask questions. Some guys are actually charging for advice via the net.
Free is free, and you dont have to read it, but if you are going to read and
follow advice, might I suggest that you do from someone that actually knows
what sub-cool is, why you check it, and actually does it....Terry aint it.
Terry, while hes got his moments, might be a nice guy. The general consensus
is that he talks a good game to those with no clue, but to our professionals
that have read his crap, its that..crap.

Would you rather have your system repaired by a pro that isnt going to mince
words, and tells you like it is, or one that sugar coats it and makes you
feel all warm and fuzzy and is literally stealing from you?
If you chose the latter then by all means, go with the Turtle.

BTW....been in biz for over 10 years and improving each year...how about
you? You kiss everyones ass to make a sale? I dont. its either broke, or its
screwed up...either way, it can be fixed or repaired. I am not one to sugar
coat things and tell you something to make you feel better.
I just bought the last stock from a guy here that did that..he kissed ass,
lasted 4 years, and when he finally realized that people could tell a snow
job, things quit coming. Why else would I be offering some units below
wholesale in some areas of the country? BTW..funny..shipped all but a few,
and all of the units went to people outside of the state...hummm...yea...Ill
stick with calling a spade a spade and doing things my way.
But thanks for the advice...(rolls eyes)

Fred

Actually, it show you for exactly what you a a spamming scumbag
with absolutely no morals or ethics.
..

On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 00:04:03 -0400, "Steve@carolinabreezehvac"
wrote:

nospam wrote in message ...
On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 21:50:35 -0500, "Steve@carolinabreezehvac"
wrote:

.. .

Steve@carolinabreezehvac

"Fred" wrote in message

Actually, it show you for exactly what you a a spamming scumbag
with absolutely no morals or ethics.
.

So wrong...but I dont expect the twinkys of the world to understand.
The spamming scumbag with no morals or eithics was Matt...but your post
shows just what you guys really want....a bunch of lying pricks hanging
around.

wrote:

nospam wrote in message

On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 21:50:35 -0500, "Steve@carolinabreezehvac"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

nospam wrote in message ...
On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 21:50:35 -0500, "Steve@carolinabreezehvac"
wrote:

"TURTLE" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

You're saying you own:

Carolina Breeze HVAC
PO Box 1349
Linwood North Carolina 27299

NC ?

Steve@carolinabreezehvac

wrote:

nospam wrote in message

On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 21:50:35 -0500, "Steve@carolinabreezehvac"
wrote:

"TURTLE" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Impress me...yawn....

pjm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 14:02:43 -0400, "
wrote:

You're saying you own:

Carolina Breeze HVAC
PO Box 1349
Linwood North Carolina 27299

NC ?

Uhhhh .... duh !

Yeh, that's exactly what he's saying.

And he ain't lying about it, either. Why don't you call them
and ask ?

Click every day here to feed an animal !!! http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/
Free Temperature / Pressure charts for 38 Ref's http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm/

Steve@carolinabreezehvac

wrote:

You're saying you own:

Carolina Breeze HVAC
PO Box 1349
Linwood North Carolina 27299

NC ?

Uhhhh .... duh !

Yeh, that's exactly what he's saying.

And he ain't lying about it, either. Why don't you call them
and ask ?

Hes first got to complain about all the typos on the site that Larry left on
there before he got ****canned.

I swear, why do they think that worries me? Its been posted over and over
and over again.

Ancient chinese troll trick I guess..

Click every day here to feed an animal !!!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/
Free Temperature / Pressure charts for 38 Ref's

http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm/

johnny

wrote

Click every day here to feed an animal !!!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

Finally, a beneficial sig line!

TURTLE

wrote:

You're saying you own:

Carolina Breeze HVAC
PO Box 1349
Linwood North Carolina 27299

NC ?

Uhhhh .... duh !

Yeh, that's exactly what he's saying.

And he ain't lying about it, either. Why don't you call them
and ask ?

This is Turtle

i'm Empressed or should I be depressed ?

TURTLE

bill

In article ,
"TURTLE" wrote:

This is Turtle.

I'm Sorry that you tried to have a open mine and failed. I will not reply to
your disrespect here for it will be just another start of a flame war in
alt.home.repair which i have just warned about. Go back over to the scum bowl
of
alt.hvac and i will discuss disrepect with you where it is acceptiable.

TURTLE

Afraid you'll be exposed here too weasel?