Doctor Evil

"Jim Alexander" wrote in message

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

"Jim Alexander" wrote in message

In this case, provided the cold supply is
adequate I wouldn't dismiss the
suggestion out of hand, neither would
I advocate it. Although there is
redundancy and you could employ smaller
cheaper combis, two maintenance
contracts would be required.

Two boiers side by side is not X 2 the cost. A deal can be stuck.

That's a business case issue for the renter.
As I said its really a design issue. There is
more than one solution
depending on the weight given to various factors.

And have not highlighted any or added any value or suggestions.

Well its not my refurbishment (or yours). If and when there is any

feedback
from the OP perhaps I'll comment and suggest further. But I do agree that
large storage cylinders are useless for multi-occupation.

That's better.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download