Doctor Evil

"James Salisbury" wrote in message

A domestic supply gas supply can provide
212 cu foot an hour, about 62kW
input. Two properly sized combi's
can do the job no problem, with the
average around 27kW.

You could, with a bit of plumbing have
an unvented cylinder for the showers
and baths, heated from the heating loop
output of the combi, and just use
the DHW output of the combi for kitchens.
That way you can have lots of hot
water for the baths and showers and
still use the combi.

Futile, as you may as well have all off the ,mains pressure unvented
cylinder. Hitching combi to an unvented cylinder gives no gains. The cost
of a 500-600 litre unvented cylinder is well, scary. Two combi's is cheap
to install and will do the job superbly "never" running out of hot water.

Small note you will
need a pressure ballanced
type of shower mixer.

for cylinders a 210L or 250L one.

Supplying 6 people in the morning. You have to be kidding, no I think you
are kidding. I pity the last two or three, as they will not have a hot
shower.

snip misinformation about heating systems

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download