Rusty

"Hooley Mooley" wrote in message
I have just moved house and discovered TRVs for the first time. My heating
seems to "rattle" and the radiators vibrate at sporadic moments. Altering
the setting on *any* radiator in the house stops the "rattle" for a while.
At first I thought it was air and water "hammer" that I have seen discussed
here, but I have bled and bled and bled till I can bleed no more and I
still have the problem.

Is there anything I can try before forking out for the professionals??

Probably one or more TRV's are on the wrong end of the rads, some types will
only work with the water flow in the right direction. This was discussed
some days ago in this group by people more expert than me, but I can't find
it easily.

rusty