Doctor Evil

"Jim Alexander" wrote in message

"Ellen Rawlinson" wrote in message
om...
Hello! I'm rennovating a house that I intend to rent out. Essentially
I have two bathrooms, each of which is going to have a bath with
shower over. I want to be able to run both showers at once (as there
will be six people in the house), and my plumber thinks the only way
to do this is with electric showers. Does anyone know if there's a way
to run two showers (with thermostatic mixer valves) at the same time
off the one combi boiler I'll be putting in, or is my plumber right?

There are a lot of issues here regarding adequacy of electric supply (for

2
electric showers), adequacy of cold water pressure, adequacy of gas supply
at boiler for large combi or (whispering) 2 combis.

A domestic supply gas supply can provide 212 cu foot an hour, about 62kW
input. Two properly sized combi's can do the job no problem, with the
average around 27kW.

This problem is crying out for two combi's as the solution.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download