Proctologically Violated©®

Appreciate the feedback, prices.
I was going to make this My Very Last Stupid Act, but maybe I'll pass and do
my Act on/with something else.
I *still* want a big motor, tho....

Yeah, the point about such a big motor on a press is interesting. I think,
in this case, the flywheels are SO big, that considerable hp is needed to
get them started. After that, rel. low hp would keep it going.
Mebbe it's just a *really big* 3 hp motor!!
----------------------------
Mr. P.V.'d
formerly Droll Troll
"Proctologically Violated©®" wrote in message
Awl--

Recently I posted the availability of a 60-ton Bliss press, for which
there seems to be no takers.
So ahm thinkin of takin the motor!! Don't know the exact rating, but it
is BIG, proly around 700 lbs, w/ grease fittings. Bigger than most
elevator motors I've seen.

Any re-sale value to this motor--before I bust my effing ass taking this
thing down?
Plus, I might not even have the satisfaction of running it, cuz I doubt if
my rpc can handle it.
Altho this motor itself would make one helluva an rpc!! Good idear?
Mr. P.V.'d
formerly Droll Troll