Capitol

Default Help please toilet problem (OT Reply)

Oh God. More repetition.
Capitol
Huge wrote in message ...
"Seri" writes:
Hmmm, without wanting to deviate off the subject and turn this into an OT
thread, but, putting replies at the top or bottom is a preference and not

rule, I find putting replies at the top preferable

What you prefer is of no consequence. This is a social space, and what
matters is what the majority of inhabitants of that social space prefer.
And what they prefer is *not* top posting.

You're welcome to continue top posting, and indeed we cannot stop you,
but you will find it hard to get replies due to the number of people
who will ignore you, either manually or through the automation of
killfiles.

You might find these URLs informative;

http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html
ftp://ftp.demon.co.uk/pub/news/doc/so1036.txt
http://fmf.fwn.rug.nl/~anton/topposting.html
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/g.mccau...ks/uquote.html.
http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/gey_chr0.htm
http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/gey_stv0.htm