Mark & Juanita

On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 16:24:44 GMT, "Highland Pairos"
wrote:

In the small package business FRAGILE is an Italian word for 'kick hard
here'.

I thought it meant, "start truck tire roll here" :-)

Steve P.

"Pat Barber" wrote in message
I'm in the computer business and I have had UPS guys
"roll" boxes into my office. I pointed out to them
that it said in large letters, computer equipment
and FRAGIL on all four sides. I have yet to have one
say anything in explanation.

The next time... REFUSE to sign for it and do not accept
the package.

McFeelys runs a pretty class act and I'm sure they will
make it good.

helo-pilot wrote:

Last week I ordered about 10 things from McFeely's. The box arrived
about four days later via UPS but had visible damage to the box itself
(hole gouged in the side).

The absence of accidents does not mean the presence of safety
Army General Richard Cody