LRod

On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 20:09:19 -0500, Joe Wells
wrote:

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 21:02:57 -0700, brianlanning wrote:

I'm considering a trip to misourri this summer for the grizzly tent sale.

Missouri, son, Missouri. You can pronounce it seventeen different ways,
but there's only one way to spell it.

I thought there were only two ways to pronounce it: Mizzuree and
Missourah. A coworker of mine and I once had an argument about it as
he continually mispronounced it. I asked him how many "a"s there were
in Missouri. He promptly replied, "the same number as there are 'e's."

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net