Bill

On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 04:58:43 -0700, Charlie Self wrote:

I must do it all backwards. I've never had more than minor problems
with any delivery service, including USPS, but I live in the country,
so it's common practice for the mail deliverer to bring extra size
packages down to the house. If we're not home, she'll put them in
whatever vehicle is open, or leave them on the stoop.

What's your address? Maybe it would be simpler for me to have stuff
delivered to your house and then come pick it up from there.

Sounds like a MUCH safer neighborhood than where UPS wants me to go when
the driver doesn't feel like delivering.

Bill