Seri

Default Help please toilet problem (OT Reply)

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
et...

| "Seri" wrote in message
| Sorry, and I'll be shutting up right about now.
|
| Don't shut up - please - but top posting is a real irritant.
|
| Mary

deletia
Aye, and I've now stopped top posting, to be honest when I read through the
uk.d-i-y posting FAQ all that time ago I never saw anything about either top
/ bottom posting.

This is all by the by and merely me trying not to make myself seem quite so
foolish for flying off the handle about something for which I had no real
right to do so about. I'm kind of surprised that after all my messages this
was the first time anyone had mentioned it, and also feel that Andy could
have been a lot darn more civil about it, but, each to their own and all
that.

Seri