Upscale

"Jason C Rziha; R38687" wrote in message
My beef is with the USPS, who refuses to deliver any packages to the

house and instead puts a note in my mailbox for me to pick it
up. It seems that if a package does not fit in the mailbox, the USPS
is under no obligation to actuall deliver the package to the
door. I avoid the USPS and insist that things be shipped UPS.

Hell, I've got the same problem here with Canada Post. The apartment I live
in has all the mail slots in a block down in the lobby. If there's a package
that won't fit, they leave a card saying that they attempted delivery and I
wasn't at home. The buggers are too damned lazy to even bother to buzz me on
the intercom much less bring it up to my door. It means a 1/2 hour trip to
the post office to pick the parcel up. It's a real pain in the ass when it's
an unsolicited thick sales catalogue that some company is trying to get me
to buy from.