Patriarch

"patrick conroy" wrote in
:

Ken - McFeely's is a stand-up business. I think this is "normal
channels" working their way out. If this is the first time it's
happened, let it run its course and give us a read-out in the end.

I've only ordered from McFeely's 3 or 4 times. I had one error -
shipped the wrong item - only once. I did NOT complain for three
reasons: (1) it was free and I don't look at gift horse's mouths (2) I
really didn't need the item I ordered (3) I could really use the item
they shipped.

Talk about a company that knows their customers!

Patriarch