patrick conroy

"helo-pilot" wrote in message

THANKS ALL!!!!

Ken - McFeely's is a stand-up business. I think this is "normal channels"
working their way out. If this is the first time it's happened, let it run
its course and give us a read-out in the end.

I've only ordered from McFeely's 3 or 4 times. I had one error - shipped the
wrong item - only once. I did NOT complain for three reasons: (1) it was
free and I don't look at gift horse's mouths (2) I really didn't need the
item I ordered (3) I could really use the item they shipped.

Never had a damage issue.

Also see if the UPS "umpteen days" ends up being 2 or 3...