Grimly Curmudgeon

Default SDS+ to standard chuck?

It was somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the
drugs began to take hold. I remember "-= debully =-"
saying something like:

Can anyone suggest where I may find an adapter to fit in my wickes SDS+
drill so I can use standard bits in non hammer mode?

An adaptor is available which will screw into a standard Jacobs chuck
and allow you to insert it in the SDS 'ole. They're only a couple of
quid, although I don't know if B&Q and the like has them. You'd find
them at a decent toolstore. I bought the last one from a hire centre.
--

Dave