Guess who

On 8 Apr 2005 04:58:43 -0700, "Charlie Self"
wrote:

I must do it all backwards. I've never had more than minor problems
with any delivery service, including USPS, but I live in the country,
so it's common practice for the mail deliverer to bring extra size
packages down to the house. If we're not home, she'll put them in
whatever vehicle is open, or leave them on the stoop.

Yes, but that's living in the country: Hold my baby while I count my
money; everyone knows you by your first name; the librarian keeps
renewing your subscription when you forget .....