Swingman

"Al Reid" wrote in message

My beef is with the USPS, who refuses to deliver any packages to the house

and instead puts a note in my mailbox for me to pick it
up. It seems that if a package does not fit in the mailbox, the USPS is

under no obligation to actuall deliver the package to the
door. I avoid the USPS and insist that things be shipped UPS.

Normally I get good service from UPS, but there are always exceptions. They
once swore they delivered a package to a non-existent house number on my
street and that it was indeed officially signed for: by F. Rontdoor ... they
were actually serious.

Still chuckling over that one.

--
www.e-woodshop.net