Charlie Self

Al Reid notes:

My beef is with the USPS, who refuses to deliver any packages to the

house and instead puts a note in my mailbox for me to pick it
up. It seems that if a package does not fit in the mailbox, the USPS
is under no obligation to actuall deliver the package to the
door. I avoid the USPS and insist that things be shipped UPS.

I must do it all backwards. I've never had more than minor problems
with any delivery service, including USPS, but I live in the country,
so it's common practice for the mail deliverer to bring extra size
packages down to the house. If we're not home, she'll put them in
whatever vehicle is open, or leave them on the stoop.