Al Reid

"mp" wrote in message ...

This is standard practice with UPS. It seems they regularly trash parcels...

It's funny how different folks can have completely different experiences with a vendor or shipper. I buy most of my computer and WW
parts/supplys online and receive several boxes per week. Other than one time where the UPS driver swiped the barcode and didn't
deliver the package (Heavy storm and decided not to get out of the truck and walk 200 feet to the house and came back later) and the
tracking info said it was delivered, but no package found, I have never had a delevery with any substantial damage or missing items.

My beef is with the USPS, who refuses to deliver any packages to the house and instead puts a note in my mailbox for me to pick it
up. It seems that if a package does not fit in the mailbox, the USPS is under no obligation to actuall deliver the package to the
door. I avoid the USPS and insist that things be shipped UPS.

--

Al Reid