Seri

Default Help please toilet problem

On the whole toilet siphon, I've only ever done two, but neither was a
problem at all except getting the handle off on one of them, I recounted my
experience on a thread a little while ago in fact:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?X46F12E08

And sorry for me being stupid on the whole posting name thing.

Seri

"Annette Kurten" wrote in message

| "Seri" wrote in message
| I hate writting a reply and then seing that the posters name is a
| joke.....

deletia
| | buy a new siphon. These take about 15 minutes to fit and generally
cause
| | minimum fuss (providing you turn the water off first!).
| |
| | Hope this helps a little.
| |
| | Seri