Mark & Juanita

On 7 Apr 2005 21:02:57 -0700, "brianlanning"
wrote:

I'm considering a trip to misourri this summer for the grizzly tent
sale. I've always wanted to see the store anyway. And since I'm
gearing up to add some machines to the new gar... shop, I figured the
tent sale would be a good time to go. It's July 16 this year.

While you are there, make sure you spend some time at BassPro as well --
very cool place.

.... snip
My wife says that it must be a good sale for that many sane men to
stand in line at 4am. :-)

How does she know they are sane? ;-)

[Haven't been to the tent sale, have been to the store several times
(in-laws live in that area)]

brian

The absence of accidents does not mean the presence of safety
Army General Richard Cody